Re: After installing YDL 1.2, problems with Xlib: connection to":0.0" refused by server

Subject: Re: After installing YDL 1.2, problems with Xlib: connection to":0.0" refused by server
From: Harold Bolton (bolton@asl.cr.usgs.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 09:00:07 MDT

I also get the same message when using kppp as a user. I first get asked to
enter root password and then get the message. If I am logged in in ANY
other terminal as root then I (as another user) can use kppp just fine. I'd
like to know how to avoid this minor complication.
-harold

Harold Bolton
Data Collection Center
Albuquerque Seismological Laboratory
US Geological Survey
Building 10002, Kirtland AFB-East
Albuquerque, NM 87115-5000

Phone: 505 846-5646 (ext 3032 for voice mail)
FAX: 505 846-6973
E-mail: bolton@asl.cr.usgs.gov