Powerbook G3 (Lombard) Problem.....

Subject: Powerbook G3 (Lombard) Problem.....
From: Nick (napalmfreak@mindless.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 19:24:53 MDT

        Ok well YDL used to run great on my comp but my HD was too
small for me and I recently bought a 12 GB toshiba for it and have it
all set up, 8.6 drivers etc, linux partitioned and it installs fine,
but when I go to boot into linux it says it cant mount the 00:11
partition (its on hda11) and says it has a kernel panic rebooting in
180 seconds. Anyone know whats up? any help would be greatly
apreciated. Also Linux works over G3 upgrade cards on older Powermacs
correct? (namely a 7500) its probably on the web page but I thought
Id ask while I was writing. Thanx.

--
01001110011010010110001101101011

Napalm http://shade.cit.cornell.edu palace://shade.cit.cornell.edu ICQ - 5473298 AIM - KrysAddict, or KageNoKuro are ones Im on normaly......