The Road to Gone Home

Subject: The Road to Gone Home
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 13:28:02 MDT

Hi all,

We're going to start keeping our Gone Home page updated on a weekly basis.
Check out http://devel.yellowdoglinux.com/gonehome.shtml for the current
update.

As a further update, we hired a new developer two weeks ago. His name is
Charles Stevenson and he'll be doing a good deal of installer work.

He wrote "FirstBoot" which handles the post-installation configuration on
our pre-install drives and will incorporated into the new installer.

So, Charles and Stephen are working full-time on Gone Home. I'm
also working on the installer and base packages for the installer.

Troy is doing some misc. Gone Home work along with his Black Lab work.

So, we're certainly getting there.

More updates will be coming via the web site and this list as we continue
on our Road to Gone Home...

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/