AIO Video in card

Subject: AIO Video in card
From: John Boyarsky (jboyarsky@ftyukon.yfsd.schoolzone.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 06:16:21 MDT

'Ello again!

Well I am trying to get video in going on my G3 All-In-One. I have the
Apple video in/out card from the factory.

First --->Does anyone know WHAT THE CARD IS? I know I have Rage Pro
acceleration for video, but I can't figger out for sure what my Video
in/out card is.

I once heard it was an IMX Twin Trubo, but I'm not sure.

Second--> How do I get it going? I checked the Video4Linux site but that

didn't help much. I tried installing XMpeg, but it gave me a GTK+
error, and i have no idea what or how to solve that. I think i was
compiling it too, but I'm not sure.

HELP!!!
John Boyarsky
Looking for Video in so I can play Playstation thru.....