Re: Still no CD sound

Subject: Re: Still no CD sound
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 17:08:42 MDT

Does your CD drive use an analog output to connect to the sound card? If
so, is the cable there and connected? If it doesn't use an analog output,
as with some of the newer machines, then you might be SOL for the time
being. Least that is what I was told when I couldn't get CD sound on a G4;
haven't had time to explore the issue further.

Jim

John Boyarsky's bits of Mon, 17 Apr 2000 translated to: