Re: DIsplay Resolutions

Subject: Re: DIsplay Resolutions
From: John Boyarsky (jboyarsky@ftyukon.yfsd.schoolzone.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 01:48:04 MDT

Stephen,

Remember when you were setting up the monitor? There was that long
dialog box that (at least I know I didn't read) the first time? It
explains to use "apple-control-+" to cycle thru the monitor resolutions.

I cant seem to cycle thru the various bit depths, but i can cycle thru
the monitor resolutions.

(Also use apple-control-delete to stop X at any time.)

If you wanna setup the xconfigurator again then in a console prompt just
type "setup" and you'll get the setup dialog screen.

John Boyarsky
Fort Yukon, Alaska

Hey cool I learned something and can finaly help someone...