Help needed / Installation CS 1.2 on 43P 150!

Subject: Help needed / Installation CS 1.2 on 43P 150!
O.Stratz@cenit.de
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 07:06:30 MDT

Hi there.
I have some problems while trying to install CS1.2 on a RS/6000 43P 150
(i.e. downloaded the CS 1.2 ISO - File, burned it to CD, made a boot disk
(from "\install\chrp\zimage.initrd - renamed to zimage, also tried the
zimage-chrp file) : The machine seems to boot from the floppy, then the
screen flickers and i get the following message:

copying OF device tree...done
instantiating rtas...done

After that the machine hangs - nothing happens anymore.

Am i doing something basicaly wrong? I think i did all the things mentioned
in the installation guide / how-to's...but i get always the same result.

Any help would be appreciated - Thanks in advance.

Oliver Stratz
CENIT AG Systemhaus
Systeme & Komponenten
http://www.cenit.de