openSSH

Subject: openSSH
From: Phil Kirschner (pak1@cec.wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 18:23:15 MDT

I downloaded the source for OpenSSL, did a configure/make/make test/make
install, and it seemed to work just fine. When I downloaded the OpenSSH
source (from openssh.com), the tarball did not seem complete. There was no
INSTALL file, like the README said there would be, and when I did
./configure, it said that there was no such file or directory.

Can someone offer anything here? It seems that the tarball was not complete
or something....

-Phil

--

"Today's CS lecture will be conducted entirely through the medium of interpretive dance." -Something I've always wanted to hear but never will.