Re: Come on, help a brother out.

Subject: Re: Come on, help a brother out.
From: Ron Thompson (rthompson@apple.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 13:25:03 MDT

I don't know why nobody else has responded, but my personal reason for not
responding is that I haven't used a modem in ages. 8-)
Last time I did it was with RedHat 5.0 or something a few years back, and I
just followed the HOWTOs that you can find in the LDP.
Back then it was mostly editing text files to get it to work, no GUI
things. If I had an iBook in my lab station I'd test it for you, but I
unfortunately don't.
Good luck! I pretty much assume most other people here don't use the
modem, which is probably why they didn't respond.

Ron Thompson
Networking QA Engineer
Apple Computer, Inc.