Re: Info on a cellphone chip?

Subject: Re: Info on a cellphone chip?
From: Josh Forman (josh@nyip.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 20:52:39 MDT

Transmeta. Linus is involved with that, but I didn't hear anything about
the Cruose processor being used for cel phones... I haven't been
following tho.

They're at. www.transmeta.com

--
Josh Forman

Webmaster, joshforman.com Palm stuff, Mac stuff, Josh stuff, other stuff Reviews, resources and more!

http://www.joshforman.com/