USB Devices

Subject: USB Devices
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 15:06:18 MDT

Hey all,

I recieved the below message and would like to hear if any of you have had
success with any of the peripherals that Eric asks about.

Thanks!

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/