xview

Subject: xview
From: Dan (dan.kortschak@adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 18:35:22 MDT

I'm trying to install a package originally written for SunOS using xview. The
install instructions say to set a variable in the Makefile to specify the path
to the xview directory. xview (as a symlink to xloadimage) exists in
/usr/X11R6/bin so I'm guessing that something hat is at least partially
capably of xview functionality is there. I've had a look at the debian site
where they have the xviewg libraries (for i386). What do I need to do re:
getting any necessary xviewg libraries and re: letting make know where the
xview directory is?

thanks
Dan

--