Netscape 4.7 FREEZES my machine

Subject: Netscape 4.7 FREEZES my machine
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 17:33:26 MDT

Hi all,

I've been using Netscape 4.7 for about a month now. Just recently it has
started to sometimes lock the whole machine up, right when you go to a webpage.
The mouse won't move, can't switch to another virtual desktop, can't switch to
a VT, can do a thing but hit the power button and let fsck do it's work. Has
anyone else had this same problem.? I'm using YDL CS 1.1 (Kernel 2.2.6) on a
B&W G3/400/128 MB, booting off a 2 GB partition on the internal IBM IDE HD.

Bob

--
"The knack to flying is learning how to

From "Life the Universe and Everything" by Douglas Adams