Re: Netscape 4.7 FREEZES my machine

Subject: Re: Netscape 4.7 FREEZES my machine
From: Jeremy Knope (swttiggr2@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 19:46:09 MDT

well maybe it exists but i've only seen the 4.7-1
release... try 4.6 at all? to downgrade and see if
maybe it doesn't crash as much... also there's
mozilla.. but that's messy... heh. i've been using 4.7
all the time and it's worked fine after kernel
upgrades... OR i'm just thinking it does... hope you
figure it out... good luck..
  -Jeremy

=====
Jeremy T. Knope <jerome@knopej1.umeres.maine.edu>