Re: xlock is odd

Subject: Re: xlock is odd
From: Magnus (magnus.harved@btj.se)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 00:30:31 MDT

The problem is that you the first time you enter your password you press a key to
"unlock" (to get a prompt saying Enter your password) the screen then enter your
password. This means that you enter "unlockkey"+password. Try pressing shift to
"unlock", then enter your password. Then it will work :)

//Magnus