Re: Kernel Panic - machine type

Subject: Re: Kernel Panic - machine type
From: Sean Riley (sean@therileys.org)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 10:13:40 MDT

I too have the Powerlogix card and it works fine, I do think I remember
reading somewhere that you need to use the PowerLogix software with the
NewerTech card to anable it to pass the right params to the kernel, and
something else about the load order of the extension as being important. If
you can't find it in the yellowdog lists try the linuxppc.org mailing lists,
I can't remember where I saw this......