Re: ydl-cs1_2-install.iso

Subject: Re: ydl-cs1_2-install.iso
From: Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan (fringe@shore.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 16:22:05 MDT

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Leo Zhuk wrote:
>Thanks, everybody on helping me with this issue. But,
>since I don't have Mac CD burner, I'll probably will
>have to buy Installation CDs. Does anyone know where
>I can get them cheap? Thanks.

What OS are you using to burn the CD? The whole point of ISO is that it's a
standard that will work on any platform. You don't need to burn it on a Mac.

Matt
Matthew Duhan fringe@shore.net http://www.shore.net/~fringe
When I want my opinions I'll ask me for them.
WWW, HTML, VR, MOO, HRSFA, TMBG, DNA--any more initials and I'll go insane
I haven't lost my mind. I know it's around here somewhere...