Second database on-line

Subject: Second database on-line
From: Donn Tarris (donntarris@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 11:57:26 MDT

Another database that would be helpful would be one that would help the
following:
Error: Unable to satisfy dependency libgal.so.4 for package abisuite

If I could go into a database and find out what packages include
"libgal.so.4" it would be helpful. Links to rpms for those packages
would be especially helpful... especially if they were specifically
created for YDL for the most recent release...

If you would entertain working with me to put the database on-line, I
would be willing to host it on my Mac using FileMaker Pro. Please
communicate directly if this is something that interests you.

Donn Tarris
Maple Ridge BC Canada