Re: kernel source

Subject: Re: kernel source
From: andu (undo@cloud9.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 10:01:38 MDT

"Dr. Alfonso F. Agnew" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What were the errors? Do you have a stock 1.2.1 full installation? On
> what kind of machine?
>
> The source on the cd may still compile successfully. The errors could be
> due to other things (e.g. inappropriate configuration options).

I don't have a "full" installation but progressively I installed almost
all dev rpms with the same result.
Basically it looks like it can't find one or 2 source files also which
happens when I try to compile pcmcia.
The .config is the default. My effort is to get pcmcia working (see my
I'll take notes and post them if necessary.

> Cheers,
> Alfonso

andu