2.4 kernel

Subject: 2.4 kernel
From: Jonathan Bertsch (bertsch.13@osu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 14:53:41 MDT

I just rsynced the source for 2.4 from paulus' tree and so far have been
very pleased with the results, but I have run into a few problems. One big
one is that I can no longer access the modem, I did configure the stuff
for ppp, but when I run rp3 or wvdial it complains of not finding the
device or not being able to access it. Also how can I emulate the 2nd, and
third mouse buttons on the keyboard, I had it working with 2.2.17 via an
entry in yaboot.conf, but that dosent seem to work. And another thing is
the settings for the console mouse. Both my trackpad and usb mouse under x
with the "IMPS/2" setting, but not for the console. I don't want to start
messing with mouseconfig untill I know what options I should set with it,
and can anyone well me where I can find it for download? Thanks.

--
Jonathan Bertsch
bertsch.13@osu.edu