nfs mount aix volume

Subject: nfs mount aix volume
From: John Duarte (john@keylitho.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 15:33:27 MDT

I am trying to mount an AIX volume being exported by nfs on my yellow dog box.

I can see the volumes with a 'showmount -e aixbox". They list like so:
/dataVolumes/ripro1.1.0 (everyone)
/dataVolumes/ripro1.1.1 (everyone)
/dataVolumes/ripro1.1.2 (everyone)
/dataVolumes/ripro1.1.3 (everyone)

I have set up an entry in /etc/fstab to enable the mounting of the first
one (ripro1.1.0), but when I try to mount it I get the following:
mount: aixbox:/dataVolumes/ripro1.1.0 failed, reason given by server:
Permission denied

I have a local mount point set up and the client and hosts are in each
others hosts files.

Does anyone have any advise?

Thanks,
John