More questions - Trackpad for clicking on Pismo/ppclinux.apple.com/~benh not responding

Subject: More questions - Trackpad for clicking on Pismo/ppclinux.apple.com/~benh not responding
From: Chris Ruprecht (cruprech@compucom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 06:58:28 MDT

Hi all,

I have tried a lot of things to no avail. I can't get the trackpad mouse on my Pismo to accept tapping as mouse buttons. (double click should be 2 taps on the trackpad, selection should be one). So far, I have to use the 'real' mouse button.

Also, the quite often referred site for Pismo kernels, ppclinux.apple.com/~benh does not appear to be accessible. I have tried for the last few days. Is there a mirror site somewhere?

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht