Re: trackpad, ppclinux.apple.com/~benh not responding

Subject: Re: trackpad, ppclinux.apple.com/~benh not responding
From: Hollis R Blanchard (hollis+@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 09:10:21 MDT

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Chris Ruprecht wrote:

> I have tried a lot of things to no avail. I can't get the trackpad mouse on
> my Pismo to accept tapping as mouse buttons. (double click should be 2 taps
> on the trackpad, selection should be one). So far, I have to use the 'real'
> mouse button.

The 'trackpad' tool is what you're looking for. I have a copy at
ftp://penguinppc.org/users/hollis/trackpad-0.1-2.ppc.rpm.

> Also, the quite often referred site for Pismo kernels,
> ppclinux.apple.com/~benh does not appear to be accessible. I have tried for
> the last few days. Is there a mirror site somewhere?

That site moved quite some time ago to http://penguinppc.org/~benh. Please
contact any pages with outdated information and ask them to correct their
links.

However, if you're running 2.2 then the standard 2.2.19 sources from
kernel.org is what you should be using.

-Hollis