YDL server goes deaf to incoming connections

Subject: YDL server goes deaf to incoming connections
From: Harry Mueller (hmueller@maxsolns.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 00:56:54 MDT

Greetings All,

        My recently installed YDL 1.2 server is having a problem.
When a user is logged in by telnet and has their computer crash or
loses their network connection suddenly the YDL server goes deaf to
incoming connections. I can ping it and get a response but incoming
web, ftp, telnet, etc. connections are not possible. The only thing
that solves the problem is a complete reboot.

        The server is a Rev A iMac with 32MB RAM in a rack mount case
with YDL 1.2 that I purchased as a preinstalled HD.

        Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
   Harry

--
Harry Mueller                    voice: 860-345-9986
MaxSolutions, LLC                fax: 860-345-9136