Re: iBook + X ...

Subject: Re: iBook + X ...
From: NeedtoKnow Basisonly (needtoknow@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 22:56:39 MDT

on 20010430 2300, CaRLoS mOGUeL at carlos_moguel@yahoo.com wrote:

Greetings from Mexico ...

I installed YDL 1.2 in a iBook ... as soon the installation ends, I
configure X (KDE and GNOME) and works fine, but at the next reboot its
broke, even in the command line looks like if the monitor is not refreshing,
I type "clear" and still the same ... any ideas ?...

sorry for my english and i promise not to laught about your spanish ...

blessings ... Carlos.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions <http://auctions.yahoo.com/> - buy the things you want at
great prices

Greetings, Carlos
You need to boot YDL (YellowDogLinux) as Linux-novideo@ startup.
This may be done by hitting the TAB-KEY for options. Also did you set it up
with YABOOT?
& use the DUAL BOOT SCRIPT?
PS Remember shutdown -r now to exit YDL Safely.
:~}