RE: YDL CD Problem

Subject: RE: YDL CD Problem
From: Carl Edwards (cedwards@staff.eindia.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 17:55:42 MDT

If you are using toast and are burning a PC compatible disk, you need to go
in and turn on Joliet (Juliet?) Win95 file names. It's in the preferences.
Otherwise it assumes that need Windows 3.1 compatible names. Because after
all most PC's are still Win 3.1.

Wait, mayby they should think about updating that...