Re: of Re: About HD boot in RS/6000 F50...

Subject: Re: of Re: About HD boot in RS/6000 F50...
From: Thomas Tschoepke S. (ttsoares@orion.ufrgs.br)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 20:30:25 MDT

"Eric C. Wieder" wrote:

> The procedure posted here:
>
> http://lists.yellowdoglinux.com/yellowdog-general/June00/0376.html
>
> works OK on the F50 I'm using.
> Eric

Not for me... I know this procedure for some time and had been talking
  with the author, Dan Burcaw <dburcaw@terraplex.com>, and he told me
  the many F50 has more that one SCSI interface... This prevents the
  boot from the HD.

You can see this in the "Note:..." in this page:

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/faq_rs6k.shtml