Re: Powerbook Keyboard FYI

Subject: Re: Powerbook Keyboard FYI
From: Adam Oliner (adam@rpdesign.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 08:11:02 MDT

Olivier,

I have a FireWire Powerbook (500 MHz, 256 MB, 12 GB) and am
purchasing an 8 GB VST bay drive, on which I will be partitioning and
installing Yellow Dog CS1.2.

Since you have installed onto a FWPB before, I am wondering if you
could share the speed bumps you encountered during the install. Will
it be more difficult for me since I'm installing onto a separate
drive, or easier? Any help you could provide would be most
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--

Adam Oliner Director of Technology Reference Point Design <http://www.rpdesign.com>