Having Problems With external Speakers&staying connected to ppp

Subject: Having Problems With external Speakers&staying connected to ppp
From: BiL (luxor@aodinc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 11:25:07 MDT

ello,
 I finally got my sound working through cheesy iMacspeakers (built in) but
I can't figure out how to ge my external Speakers to work. I seen in my
AppleSys Profiler that the card is an AWACS. so I went out and got aumix
which I was told that it could reroute to my external speakers. It didn't
though it did detect my card.
 I also did the kppp set up but I guess I missed a few things. I can stay
connected (to my internet provider) for a couple of minutes before somthing
quits and don't seem able to surf.
 I did how ever manage to get to see my mac partition thanks :) and did get
to see my liux partition from mac side thanks :)