Re: Powerbook Keyboard FYI

Subject: Re: Powerbook Keyboard FYI
From: Tony Moller (aroooo@mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 12:01:18 MDT

>> Wow, you just saved me untold hours down the road. Thank you.
>>
>> Did you have to use an external mouse, or did the touchpad work fine?
>
> No, the touchpad works fine now... I was only troubled by the
> sensivity, which was a little bit different than in MacOS, but it's
> certainly some setting to configure correctly....

If you find it, please let me know. My trackpad is very sensitive too. I use
a Kensington USB scroll wheel "mouse-in-a-box" and it works great under
xwindows. The scroll wheel doesn't work, but it does function as a 2 button
mouse.

Also, I'd be interested in hearing if you get Airport to work. I have a
Lucent WaveLAN PCCard and an Airport Base Station.

Tony