Diagonal Lines in X

Subject: Diagonal Lines in X
From: JCS (chris526@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 10:55:24 MDT

Hello,

I am having a problem with diagonal lines that appear in windows and on the
desktop when using KDE or Gnome desktop environments on a 99 Powerbook G3
with the 1.2 distribution. I am using the XPMac server. I have tried both
the Enlightenment and Sawmill window managers and the problem still occurs
with both of these managers.

I switched to the XPMac server to get video accleration on the PBG3. I did
not have the diagonal line problem when using FBDev without accleration.

Any ideas?

Chris