Re: can X Fry Powerbook Screen?

Subject: Re: can X Fry Powerbook Screen?
From: Jeff Ridder (jridder@gci.net)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 10:23:12 MDT

Marlow,
I had a similar problem setting up a PowerBook Firewire. The only thing I
can think of is to disconnect the PRAM battery and let it sit for awhile.
The problem is that the battery is under the palm rest on the machine and
requires complete disassembly of the machine to get to it.

Jeff Ridder
jridder@gci.net