Re: Linux on Expansion Bay Drive

Subject: Re: Linux on Expansion Bay Drive
From: Black (cpa@ece.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 15:39:20 MDT

I would appear to be wrong here. I just found the yaboot faq :
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/ybin/doc/yaboot-faq.html

It doesn't say anything explicitly about an expansion bay hard drive, but
you can probably try some of the methods he gives for a SCSI hard drive to
come up with something that works...

-Christopher Andrews