Re: Kernel woes

Subject: Re: Kernel woes
From: Charles Stevenson (csteven@terraplex.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 15:21:49 MDT

What type of machine? This may not apply to your issue specifically, however, I
thought I might note that I loaded the new kernel on my B&W G3. In order to
boot I had to add a line to the yaboot.conf:

append="hda=noautotune"

Before adding the "noautotune" argument the boot process failed here and
there with different messages or simply froze.

Best Regards,
Charles

--
  Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.