Re: YDL CS 1.2, MOL, & MacOS 8.6

Subject: Re: YDL CS 1.2, MOL, & MacOS 8.6
From: J. Brad Hicks (shamanic@us-shamanics.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 20:06:02 MDT

On Wed, 09 Aug 2000, Tommy Young wrote:
> Have you tried OS 9? What model mac? What rom version(what os is it from)?
> Have you tried the MOL list? Have you tried the linuxppc-user list?

Haven't tried MacOS 9, don't own a copy.
Have tried the MOL list and comp.sys.linux.ppc, that's how I found the other
two people -- who also haven't had their problem solved.
Upgraded from 8.5. (Also, BTW, tried booting from 8.5 CD, no change.)

Sorry not to mention hardware, although that's not constant. I'm running it on
a "Gossamer," a rev A PowerMac G3/266.

--
J. Brad Hicks
U.S. Shamanics & Mechanical Zen