Red Hat logos and other pleadings

Subject: Red Hat logos and other pleadings
From: Pat Plummer (ppat@micron.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 21:35:26 MDT

Is Open Motif compatible with CS 1.2? They boast that they have binaries
for
Linux PPC 2000-- would I be able to use the software if I were to order
the CD
since CS is essentially an RH distribution?

Also, where would I find the config file that specifies background
images in
the KDE X login screen? I'd sure like to change that Red Hat logo that
seems to have
cropped up to a Yellow Dog : ) . I've looked everywhere (well, obviously
not *everywhere*),
but can't quite figure it out.

Finally, I'd like to find a full featured X based email package. Kmail
1.0.29
is OK but seems a little limited and I am unable to get the latest
version of
it to compile. Do any of you have recommendations regarding a package
you like
(aside from Netscape's built in mailer functions) ?

Thanks in advance!

Pat

--
Pat Plummer, MD