Re: Red Hat logos and other pleadings

Subject: Re: Red Hat logos and other pleadings
From: Pat Plummer (ppat@micron. net)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 15:43:52 MDT

hollis writes in regard to Xlogin backgrounds:

> Try running kdmconfig. It seems there's no config file to hack. I think the
> default setup though is with the YDL logo... I'm not sure how a RH one got
> in there for you.

I have a Yellow Dog on the Xlogin box itself and I can set that with kdmconfig
no problem. It's the background behind that where I have a big RH logo in the
upper left hand corner. I've tried setting different backgrounds etc without
luck. What's weird is that it was not there to start with after I first
installed CS (near as I can remember), but came up when I changed the
background colors.

Thanks for the thoughts and tips on Motif and mailers!

Pat

--
Pat Plummer.MD
ppat@micron.net