RE: webmin

Subject: RE: webmin
From: Bryce Verdier (bverdier@pennnet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 14:47:34 MDT

what howard is really saying is that he is really looking forward to the
release of Mac OS X.

If apple can do this correctly of course. The reliability of unix... with
all its majesty, with the user interface of apple. Sounds like a great idea
to me!

thanx
b.

 Albert Einstein:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."