Troubles with YD 1.2 CS

Subject: Troubles with YD 1.2 CS
From: philou (philou@mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 07:11:56 MDT

Hi there !

I'm new in Linux on PPC and with help from some "Linux" friend I finally
install my YD 1.2 CS. I'm using it for the web and IRC. It work very very
good on my iMac DV SE :p

-But lately, I tried to install a ircd server for IRC but i got some
problems with it.. With help from one of my IRC friend we see that this
problem comes from a "Segmentation fault" ... But him and I, we don't know
where does that come from :p

Here is the error if some people knows about ircd software in debug mode
(I'm running 2.10.10 from Undernet coders)`

Parsing: oper philou hitomi
Sending [:Philou MODE Philou :+owsg] to Philou
rpl_str: numeric 381 num 81 381 :You are now an IRC Operator
Sending [:knuckles.Fr.EU.ircaide.org 381 Philou :You are now an IRC
Operator] to Philou
Sending [:knuckles.Fr.EU.ircaide.org NOTICE Philou :*** Notice -- Philou
(Philou@APh-Aug-101-1-1-234.abo.wanadoo.fr) is now operator (O)] to Philou
Segmentation fault

-We found that same "Segmentation fault" after compiling an eggdrop (it
crash after 2 sec of uptime) Here is the error my friend got:

[19:33] === nawak: 1 channels, 0 users. |ŬSegmentation fault

If somebody know about how to fixe those problems, it will be great :)
Thx for your help

Philippe Sainte-Marie alias Philou
philou@mac-fr.org
#mac-fr on the Undernet