CS 1.2 Won't identify my drive

Subject: CS 1.2 Won't identify my drive
From: ant (antadam@lunch-lady.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 17:57:52 MDT

can someone tell me why yellow dog won't identify my drive??? its on
bus 2 and its a scsi single channel drive. when i start up to
install yellow dog its says found 1 scsi devies when it should find 2
(i have 1 2 gig which it identifies and a 60 gig ide which it
identifies). the 9 gig, which is the single channel scsi, it won't
identify at all. both scsi cards are the originals apple put in this
machine. i'm running a g3 450 rev 2 w/256 megs of ram, 3 hard drives
all on different buses (scsi 2 gig, scsi 9 gig, ide 60 gig). i tried
reformatting the hard drive and it won't identify it at all (and yes
i formatted standard not extended...i.e. hfs not hfs+). please get
back to me on why this is happening please.
thanx
adam