Re: Webmin

Subject: Re: Webmin
From: Pat Plummer (ppat@micron.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:27:59 MDT

>> How do I install the RPM version on PowerPC/MIPS/Sparc systems?
>
> To install the Webmin RPM on a non-x86 Linux system, just use the command
> rpm -i --ignoreos --ignorearch webmin-0.xx.rpm > The above worked for me.

It did not for me. It kept complaining it couldn't identify the os. It might be
because I have benh's latest kernel installed. I used the manual method and
chose MkLinux for the install. Once it was up and running, I chose RH 6.2
instead. It seems to work well and sure is comprehensive!

The only thing now is that even though I installed the Net_SSLeay package,
webmin thinks for some reason that I do *not* have it installed.

Pat

--
Pat Plummer.MD
ppat@micron.net