Dual-redundant Power supply

Subject: Dual-redundant Power supply
christopher.murtagh@wcg.mcgill.ca
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 15:52:54 MDT

Greets YDL gang,

 My G4 server machine has a dual redundant power supply and if I was
running OS X, the OS would know if one of them has failed. My question is,
is there such a utility in YDL that can test the state of the power
supply? Has that code been Darwinized or has anyone ported it? I'm about
to setup a bunch of server machines and being able to have it warn me
about a failing power supply would be really nice.

 Thanks in advance for any help/info.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada