Re: kmysql install problem

Subject: Re: kmysql install problem
john.newsom@bsd405.com
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 06:01:46 MDT

Thank you, Hollis, for the tip. It turns out that YDL 1.2 installs both qt 2.X
and qt 1.45, and the configure file was finding the 2.x version first, and using
that. I did a ./configure --with-(path to)qt-1.45 and it compiled fine. I had
another problem with compiling the mysql plug in, and ended up hand editing the
makefile to change the paths for different libraries.

John