Re: yup kernel update kills appletalk

Subject: Re: yup kernel update kills appletalk
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 23:05:35 MDT

At 9:33 PM -0700 8/16/00, Andy Peters wrote:

>'nother dumb question: if I didn't copy vmlinux to the Mac partition, which
>vmlinux does it use? I assume the original one.

correct. the note Dan sent out is unclear about this, because unless
you read it closely, ti's easy to assume "yup update" does it all,
and you only need to copy the file to the mac partition if you update
by hand. In fact, you need to copy it in both cases....

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"