Re: Mouse or xf4

Subject: Re: Mouse or xf4
From: antadam (antadam@lunch-lady.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 19:02:14 MDT

get a kingston mouse in a box usb. they are sold on ydl's site,
however, they're way too expensive. you can get them from
macwarehosue for cheaper (which says a lot about the price)...i went
to office max to find one that mouse so i didn't have to wait...if
you get one w/o the stupid transparent colors on it, its even cheaper
(i.e. i got mine for $20). plugged it in and started linux...worked
perfect