RE: Red Hat parallels

Subject: RE: Red Hat parallels
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 15:51:15 MDT

First off,

It is "Gone Home" :)
Yes.. we're working hard on it..

We are working on a RH 7 port .. which will be the basis of the 1.0 Gone
Home release
and Champion Server 2.0 (which is still a ways away)

We'll have a public beta of Gone Home available at some point soon.

>i think at this point yellow dog is going on a tangent and pushing for Go
>Home, and getting off their red hat kick.
>
>Personally i would like to know how to get a copy of Go Home beta...
>and/or know when go home is being released.
>
>thanx
>b.
>
> Albert Einstein:
>"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
>not sure about the former."

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
  http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/

  Yellow Dog Linux
  http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

  Black Lab Linux
  Advanced Workstations, Parallel, and Embedded Solutions
  http://www.blacklablinux.com/