Mouse configuration probs on a G3

Subject: Mouse configuration probs on a G3
From: mike henry (ienimi@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 16:34:48 MDT

After goin thru the whole process of installing yellowdog it cannot
configure the mouse. I have read that this occurs do to a problem with the
amout of hardrive space, so i bumped up the amout of room on my partitions,
and no luck. I belive i had approximately 70M (swap), 300M (root) and about
1 gig (home). From what i have read, that appears to be more than enough.
For a linux system running a good portion of the pakages supplied how much
space should i have partitioned. And if this not the case, what is?

thanks,
mike