Need help to find an offline newsreader for Linux

Subject: Need help to find an offline newsreader for Linux
From: Riccardo Gusso (grick@mac.com )
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 12:49:43 MDT

I tried to install and compile kexpress-0.8.0. The first time it gave me
an error in configuring about Qt directories, that I solved with the
command QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-1.45
Then I give the make command but I get the following error message:

In file included from kxexpire.cpp:20:
kxexpire.h:20: non-local function `void expireDb({anonymous struct} *)'
uses anonymous type
make[3]: *** [kxexpire.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kexpress-0.8.0/kexpress'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kexpress-0.8.0/kexpress'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kexpress-0.8.0'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Are there any suggestions to solve this?
Otherwise, are there other possibilities for an offline newsreader for
Linux?
Bye and thanks to everybody.

Rick

--
"And what can I tell you my brother, my killer
 What can I possibly say?