RE: RAID solutions

Subject: RE: RAID solutions
From: Bryce Verdier (bverdier@pennnet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 13:22:38 MDT

i do know of a raid solution that works under linux... but i don't know if
it would work under ppc linux... go to 3ware.com and check out what they are
pushing. I'd buy one regardless if i had intelbased machine... but i don't
hehehehe

thanx
b.

 Albert Einstein:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."