Re: can't load linux from OF anymore (who is adler?)

Subject: Re: can't load linux from OF anymore (who is adler?)
From: Philip Brodd (pbrodd@cs.uiowa.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 13:12:36 MDT

Sorry, I should have mentioned that my drive is SCSI, which is why I have
to use the lengthy boot-device string. My understanding was that Linux or
yaboot (or whatever is at work at this point) has trouble auto-detecting
SCSI disks. Has this been fixed?

Thanks for your help. I'll take a look at ybin.

Phil